Rubygame on Mac OSX

fedzor

1/5/2008 8:32:00 PM

Hello,

I am having some serious trouble installing Rubygame on Mac OS 10.4.11

I have currently installed:
libsdl {macports}
libsdl-framework {macports}
libsdl_mixer {macports}
libpng {macports}
libogg
libvorbis
libtool

and a bunch of other stuff.

However, when I go to install rubygame, here is what happens:

[CENSORED] http://pastie.caboo... [/CENSORED]

Yes, It was so bad, I had to censor it from little children.

Why does this happen? Does it want me to install all of the other
extra libs?

-------------------------------------------------------|
~ Ari
if god gives you lemons
YOU FIND A NEW GOD

2 Answers

fedzor

On Jan 5, 2008, at 3:32 PM, thefed wrote:

> Why does this happen? Does it want me to install all of the other
> extra libs?

Yes, it turns out it does.

rst0wxyz

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 6:14:27 PM UTC-8, Fisjono wrote:
> On 2/5/2014 5:51 PM, Jesus 's Mother Mary copied Hera Godeese of Earth
> wrote:
> > CHINA must be able
> > to retaliate against USA
> > with NUCLEAR WEAPONS , just like
> > in the case for Iran .
> Look, the US is in China's BACKYARD, only a block of distance away.
> How far is China from the US mainland?
> Do you think China dares to hit the US from thousands of miles away?
> Tell Yale Guen Mar to block his asshole from talking...JUST SHUT HIS
> MOUTH (ASSHOLE)!

For a stupid man like you, you just don't know when to stop, do you?
You just continue to show your stupidity.