comp.lang.lisp

LISPF4 InterLisp updated

Blake McBride

7/20/2015 8:36:00 PM

The LISPF4 InterLisp interpreter has been updated. It is located at:
https://github.com/blakemcbr...

While the original Fortran source was rock solid, my C conversion had
something that took me a bit to figure out. Turns out the problem was
just tabs. Code fixed.

Added a number of code cleanups, implemented additional system
functionality, added all reference documentation.

Enjoy.

Blake McBride
4 Answers

Matthew Carter

Blake McBride <blake1024@gmail.com> writes:

> The LISPF4 InterLisp interpreter has been updated. It is located at:
> https://github.com/blakemcbr...
>
> While the original Fortran source was rock solid, my C conversion had
> something that took me a bit to figure out. Turns out the problem was
> just tabs. Code fixed.
>
> Added a number of code cleanups, implemented additional system
> functionality, added all reference documentation.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> Blake McBride

Looks cool Blake. I don't see a LICENSE file, do you know what license
it is released under?

--
Matthew Carter (m@ahungry.com)
http://a...

Blake McBride

On 07/20/2015 09:46 PM, Matthew Carter wrote:
> Blake McBride <blake1024@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> The LISPF4 InterLisp interpreter has been updated. It is located at:
>> https://github.com/blakemcbr...
>>
>> While the original Fortran source was rock solid, my C conversion had
>> something that took me a bit to figure out. Turns out the problem was
>> just tabs. Code fixed.
>>
>> Added a number of code cleanups, implemented additional system
>> functionality, added all reference documentation.
>>
>> Enjoy.
>>
>> Blake McBride
>
> Looks cool Blake. I don't see a LICENSE file, do you know what license
> it is released under?

He told me it is free to be used for any purpose except that he'd like
his credits to remain. I'll find a suitable license and put it there.

Thanks.

Blake

Bob Graham

On 2015-07-22, Blake McBride <blake1024@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 07/20/2015 09:46 PM, Matthew Carter wrote:
>> Blake McBride <blake1024@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> The LISPF4 InterLisp interpreter has been updated. It is located at:
>>> https://github.com/blakemcbr...
>>>
>>> While the original Fortran source was rock solid, my C conversion had
>>> something that took me a bit to figure out. Turns out the problem was
>>> just tabs. Code fixed.

Are the original Fortran sources still available?

>>> Added a number of code cleanups, implemented additional system
>>> functionality, added all reference documentation.
>>>
>>> Enjoy.
>>>
>>> Blake McBride
>>
>> Looks cool Blake. I don't see a LICENSE file, do you know what license
>> it is released under?
>>

> He told me it is free to be used for any purpose except that he'd like
> his credits to remain. I'll find a suitable license and put it there.

4 clause BSD perhaps?

Bob

Blake McBride

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 4:23:25 AM UTC-5, Bob Graham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2015-07-22, Blake McBride <blake1024@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are the original Fortran sources still available?

The original, untouched, and complete source to everything including the docs is in the file named lispf4.orig
This file is exactly as it was when I received it.