comp.lang.lisp

Package to convert XLSX to CSV to process in Lisp

gengyangcai

7/18/2015 12:53:00 PM

Saw someone called Dinesh posting here earlier looking for "a package to convert XLSX to CSV to process in Lisp." Not sure if I understood him correctly, but I found 3 new links that might help. Tried replying in the original post, but nothing appeared, so I started a new topic on this :

http://www.zamzar.com/convert/xl...
https://convertio.co...
http://www.softinterface.com/Convert-XLS/Features/Convert-XLSX-...

Cai GengYang
1 Answer

Pascal J. Bourguignon

CAI GENGYANG <gengyangcai@gmail.com> writes:

> Saw someone called Dinesh posting here earlier looking for "a package
> to convert XLSX to CSV to process in Lisp." Not sure if I understood
> him correctly, but I found 3 new links that might help. Tried replying
> in the original post, but nothing appeared, so I started a new topic
> on this :
>
> http://www.zamzar.com/convert/xl...
> https://convertio.co...
> http://www.softinterface.com/Convert-XLS/Features/Convert-XLSX-...

Usually, roundtrips on usenet tended to need two days, of not moreâ?¦
Before the Internet, I mean.

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__ http://www.informat...
â??The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a