comp.lang.lisp

Lisp Web development

gengyangcai

7/14/2015 9:41:00 AM

Ok so time to create my first project in Lisp , a website written in Lisp. Any good books, resources to recommend on lisp web development. ?

Cai GY
2 Answers

Antsan

Am Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015 11:40:51 UTC+2 schrieb CAI GENGYANG:
> Ok so time to create my first project in Lisp , a website written in Lisp. Any good books, resources to recommend on lisp web development. ?
>
> Cai GY

I have no idea about web development at all, but as far as I know hunchentoot is
kind of the standard system for doing web development in Common Lisp, so this link
might be helpful:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hunchentoot+tutorial&...
After looking in one of those links there seems to be a book "Lisp for the Web".

Pascal J. Bourguignon

http://cliki.net/site/search...

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__ http://www.informat...
â??The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a