comp.lang.lisp

tdd in lisp

SergioBG BG

7/11/2015 7:31:00 PM

Hi, please , what tdd framework uses in your projects? , I'm new and need help with this and clips...
Cheers.
5 Answers

Matthew Carter

SergioBG BG <sergiobgar@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, please , what tdd framework uses in your projects? , I'm new and
> need help with this and clips... Cheers.

I think stefil and fiveam are pretty popular (I've played with stefil,
it's REPL interactivity during tests is nice).

Fiveam IIRC will run the tests and give you all the output at the end
(more akin to other language test suites like junit or phpunit).

--
Matthew Carter (m@ahungry.com)
http://a...

SergioBG BG

El domingo, 12 de julio de 2015, 5:09:07 (UTC+2), Matthew Carter escribió:
> SergioBG BG <sergiobgar@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hi, please , what tdd framework uses in your projects? , I'm new and
> > need help with this and clips... Cheers.
>
> I think stefil and fiveam are pretty popular (I've played with stefil,
> it's REPL interactivity during tests is nice).
>
> Fiveam IIRC will run the tests and give you all the output at the end
> (more akin to other language test suites like junit or phpunit).
>
> --
> Matthew Carter (m@ahungry.com)
> http://a...

Thancks Matthew carter , I will try with those frameworks.

Mirko

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 3:30:44 PM UTC-4, SergioBG BG wrote:
> Hi, please , what tdd framework uses in your projects? , I'm new and need help with this and clips...
> Cheers.

I am happy with lisp-unit. My projects are all small to medium size.

Mirko

Munawar Cheema

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 8:30:44 PM UTC+1, SergioBG BG wrote:
> Hi, please , what tdd framework uses in your projects? , I'm new and need help with this and clips...
> Cheers.

http://nklein.com/2013/01/bowling-game-kata-in-c...
http://nklein.com/2013/08/the-bowling-game-kata-in-functional-co...

you might enjoy these
Munawar

SergioBG BG

El lunes, 13 de julio de 2015, 17:21:04 (UTC+2), Munawar Cheema escribió:
> On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 8:30:44 PM UTC+1, SergioBG BG wrote:
> > Hi, please , what tdd framework uses in your projects? , I'm new and need help with this and clips...
> > Cheers.
>
> http://nklein.com/2013/01/bowling-game-kata-in-c...
> http://nklein.com/2013/08/the-bowling-game-kata-in-functional-co...
>
> you might enjoy these
> Munawar

Thanks for the links ,with those I have material for learn :)