comp.lang.lisp

Collision between css-lite and parenscript

Cody

7/3/2015 5:26:00 AM

I am just looking for a way to generate css so other libraries besides css-lite
are welcome.

How should I handle this situation?

I could shadow one of them but I want to use both of the symbols
is there a way I can write (parenscript:%) and (css-lite:%) respectively? but import every thing else in each package so I can just call (foo) and not have to do (parenscript:somefunc) for everything?

USE-PACKAGE #<PACKAGE "PARENSCRIPT"> causes name-conflicts in
#<PACKAGE "TEST8"> between the following symbols:
CSS-LITE:%, PARENSCRIPT:%
[Condition of type NAME-CONFLICT]
See also:
Common Lisp Hyperspec, 11.1.1.2.5 [:section]

Thank You.