comp.lang.lisp

asdf operation to recompile everything

Jim Newton

6/30/2015 9:51:00 AM

If I've already loaded the asdf system either with ASDF:LOAD-SYSTEM or slime's M-x load-system,
and later I want to re-load it (for example I want to see all the compiler style warnings again), what's the best way?
I quite often find myself exiting slime and restarting to get asdf to reload the system.

Is there a better way?
1 Answer

Didier Verna

Jim Newton wrote:

> If I've already loaded the asdf system either with ASDF:LOAD-SYSTEM or
> slime's M-x load-system, and later I want to re-load it (for example I
> want to see all the compiler style warnings again), what's the best
> way? I quite often find myself exiting slime and restarting to get
> asdf to reload the system.
>
> Is there a better way?

, delete-system-fasls and then load the system again.

--
My new Jazz CD entitled "Roots and Leaves" is out!
Check it out: http://didierverna.com/records/roots-and-...

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didier...