comp.lang.lisp

Shen runs over the web

Mark Tarver

6/9/2015 10:22:00 AM

Ramil Farkshatov has made Shen online under Javascript. His work allows people to interactively use Shen without having to download and install it and you upload Shen programs either from your disk or from elsewhere on the net. You can find his work at a link on the bottom of the Shen home page

http://www.shenlan...

or you can go direct

http://gravicappa.github.io/shen-js/shen.html#.doc/we...

Queries to the Shen News Group where Ramil lives.

Mark
1 Answer

mentificium

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 3:21:46 AM UTC-7, Mark Tarver wrote:
> Ramil Farkshatov has made Shen online under Javascript.
> [...]
> Queries to the Shen News Group where Ramil lives. [...]

https://groups.google.c...!forum/qilang
-- the Shen News Group -- is concerned with such
things as a "high performance reasoning engine"
and the "Shen MRS" (Metalevel Reasoning System).

A rather simple AI reasoning system in JavaScript at

http://ai.neo.../A...

requires Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE) to
think correctly and to use automated reasoning with
http://www.amazon.com/dp/... -- InFerence,
which can be shown right now in this AI Transcript:

AiMind version 14apr13A on Fri Jun 12 23:40:13 PDT 2015
Robot: I HELP KIDS
Human:

Robot:
Human: mark is a robot

Robot: DOES MARK NEED I
Human:

Robot:
Human: no

Robot: ROBOTS NEED ME
Human:

Robot: WHAT IS A MARK
Human: mark is a person

Robot: MARK DOES NOT NEEDS I
Human:

Robot: I HELP KIDS
Human:

The Transcript above shows some bad grammar, but
it also shows the comprehension of a "No" answer.

In JavaScript for MSIE I have written two Strong AI's:
http://www.nlg-wiki.org/sy... in English and
http://www.nlg-wiki.org/syst... in Russian.
Now at the AiSteps link below I am coding AI in Pderl.

Cheers,

Arthur T. Murray
--
http://ai.neo... == Strong AI