comp.lang.lisp

Tilton's Algebra

jsgraham

5/22/2015 7:33:00 PM

Saw this on Quora. Nice ideas, Kenny. I bet it would help a lot of
kids. I would imagine the logic and prose to assist the youth in
understanding, giving hints, correcting errors would make an interesting
read.

Thanks, Steve Graham

---

http://tiltonsalg...
1 Answer

Kenneth Tilton

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 3:32:44 PM UTC-4, Steve Graham wrote:
> Saw this on Quora. Nice ideas, Kenny. I bet it would help a lot of
> kids. I would imagine the logic and prose to assist the youth in
> understanding, giving hints, correcting errors would make an interesting
> read.

Thanks, Steve. Funny you mention it, I am just now starting to flesh out all the hints. The ones there are just stubs I dashed off so there would always be a hint. Having fun being helpful yet unhelpful so they *really* have to engage their brains.

-hk

ps. Let me know if you know of someone who might want to try it with kids. I plan to be ready for an August 1 rollout for a controlled study by an interested researcher. -k