comp.lang.lisp

Requirement for Senior Web Develope

rajender.recruiter1

I hope you are doing great. We have an urgent requirement with one of our client for Senior Web Developer, go through the requirement and get back to me along with updated resume, Rate, contact details, current location and visa status. ASAP.

Role: Senior Web Developer
Location: Aurora, CO
Duration: 6-12Months
Start date: Immediate

Job Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Under general supervision, the overall technical integrity of the organization's internal and/or external websites.
* Develop, maintain, and support the applications for the organization's Internet/Intranet sites; manage the design, upgrade, enhancement, maintenance, availability, the effectiveness of the technical functionality, and the content for one or more enterprise websites.
* Coordinate website content publishing, user interface, the look and feel, and the level of detail to align with a wide range of needs.
* Program all and/or the selected components of web applications, as well as record and document the components and applications and develop automated techniques that enable end-user content publishing.
* Program, test, and implement mapped graphic images, forms, and HTML pages.
* Provide support for client browser inquiries. Maintain links to external sites and accuracy for internal links to ensure information is current.
* Research, evaluate, and recommend new Internet tools and applications.
* Works closely with support operations and administration teams on internal or external websites, ensuring system is available for internet traffic.
* Responsible for evaluating, developing, and maintaining, along with usage of, file servers and related systems.
* Assist in projects and/or schedule and coordinate project deliverables.
* Assist in program design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation
* Review existing business process and implement new/updated policies, procedures, and standards and ensures their conformance with information systems and Team's objectives.
* Lead organizational change management efforts.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met.
* Assist in component and data architecture design, software, production evaluation, and buy/build recommendations.
* As appropriate, may liaison with outside vendors to coordinate code development and acceptance.
* Coordinate, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
* Coordinate configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
* Mentor, guide junior team members and performs other duties as assigned.

Requirements:
Skills: A recognized thought-leader. Demonstrates advanced business knowledge and analyses the impact of emerging industry trends. Contributes to the strategic direction of the overall Digital Media Team. Advises senior management on issues as they pertain to larger organizational issues/business initiatives.

Required Technical Skills:
* Cold fusion

Additional Technical Skills:
* Experience with IIS servers
* .Net Framework
* Web services
* Microsoft SQL Server

Have a nice day

Thanks & Regards

Rajender Reddy
United Software Group Inc.
Direct : 614-495-9222 Ext:- 257
Fax: 1-866-764-1148
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH - 43017
www.usgrpinc.com || Email: rajender.r@usgrpinc.com
17 Answers

auwe digidauw

force.sin@gmail.com wrote in news:716b48cc-f113-42b7-9323-02ac29bafd90
@googlegroups.com:

> Your message,your thoughts are not clear.

aha ! you must be alien from Mars that your not so updated

with whats going on in planet earth

baldeagle

On Thursday, 28 November 2013 18:13:49 UTC+8, auwe digidauw wrote:
> force.sin@gmail.com wrote in news:716b48cc-f113-42b7-9323-02ac29bafd90
>
> @googlegroups.com:
>

> > Your message,your thoughts are not clear.
>

> aha ! you must be alien from Mars that your not so updated
>

> with whats going on in planet earth

It is not me...it is you. You are muddle minded...In communicating with others, what you say...must be clear, simple and easy to understand. You are not clear, your language is too complex and you are confusing.
There is a serious flaw with the workings of your defective brain.

You see...my Singlish is no good...is very bad...but my thought process is far better than yours.

rst0wxyz

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 2:06:34 AM UTC-8, forc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, 28 November 2013 17:51:08 UTC+8, auwe digidauw wrote:
> Your message,your thoughts are not clear.

It's clear to me.

Tempeh Man

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 02:06:34 -0800 (PST), force.sin@gmail.com wrote:

>On Thursday, 28 November 2013 17:51:08 UTC+8, auwe digidauw wrote:
>> Published on Nov 26, 2013
>>
>> 9:55 PM
>>

>> Indonesia's Vice-Foreign Minister Mr Wardana summoned Singapore ambassador
>>
>> to Indonesia Anil Kumar Nayar on Tuesday to clarify reports that Singapore
>>
>> had assisted Australia and the United States in spying on countries in the
>>
>> region, The Straits Times understands.
>>

>> The meeting came as Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said he
>>
>> has instructed Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa to clarify with the
>>
>> ambassadors of Singapore and South Korea reports that their countries
>>
>> assisted Australia and the United States in electronic surveillance of
>>
>> Asian countries.
>>

>> Dr Natalegawa was in Bahrain on a working visit.
>>

>> In his remarks, Dr Yudhoyono referred to Singapore and South Korea as
>>
>> ?friends?, noting that the allegations of their involvement in monitoring
>>
>> undersea communications were not specific to Indonesia, but in Asia.
>>

>> His remarks come as Dutch and Australian media over the weekend reported
>>
>> the involvement of both countries in working with ?Five Eyes? intelligence
>>
>> partners, including the US and Australia, based on documents from US
>>
>> intelligence whistle blower Edward Snowden.
>>

>> These reports also cited the involvement of Australia and Singapore
>>
>> intelligence in accessing and sharing communications carried by major
>>
>> international undersea cables.
>
>Your message,your thoughts are not clear.

What is so unusual about that? ;)
_____________________________________

"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your
pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn
and tear you in pieces." Matt. 7:6

auwe digidauw

Tempeh Man <tempeh@gmail.com> wrote in

> What is so unusual about that? ;)

i quoted it on "as is" basis , from this website

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/spore-a...
indonesia-summoned-over-reports-spying-20131126

so you are of opinion that Strait Times's reporter is lousy ????

mBwahahahahahahahaha , .... you got trapped by your own statement !

yansimon52

Ok la...i give you nos 1....grand master of english...like tat...ok...da!
If u still.not satisfied....datuk of english....can?

auwe digidauw

yansimon52 <yansimon52@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Ok la...i give you nos 1....grand master of english...like
> tat...ok...da! If u still.not satisfied....datuk of english....can?

I am Indonesian (not necessarily a muslim though)

English is NOT (repeat NOT) my mother tongue,

nor I have good command of it admitedly.

I am okay with singlish, many of my colleagues

in previous office were Singaporeans,

I visited our regional Singapore office twice

a month when I was still with them,

but yes your singlish the worst i've ever encountered with,

sorry to say.

TheInquirer

On 11/29/2013 2:02 AM, auwe digidauw wrote:

> but yes your singlish the worst

you mean "the best"? is yansimon the famous Singlish King that
I heard so much about?

i've ever encountered with,

> sorry to say.

auwe digidauw

TheInquirer <always@ask.questions> wrote in news:l7834f$oeg$1@dont-
email.me:

> you mean "the best"? is yansimon the famous Singlish King that
> I heard so much about?

perhaps he does it on purpose , as I learned it ??

when he puts on his userid "force.sin@gmail.com" exclusively

on soc.culture.china he posts and discusses in serious good manner

and applies decent English

but when he shows up as "yansimon" exclusively on soc.culture.singapore

you will see him as a playful, half nut (if not total insane), rebellious

and of course a King of Singlish as you put it, hahaha.

auwe digidauw

TheInquirer <always@ask.questions> wrote in news:l7834f$oeg$1@dont-
email.me:

> you mean "the best"?

depends on how worthy the Singlish is to you , haha