comp.lang.lisp

WJ - an open question

Mark Tarver

3/27/2015 11:43:00 PM

I know that some people here might killfile WJ, but dropping in I'm confronted with a host of WJ posts about the awfulness of CL and not much else. This used to be an actively interesting group.

WJ I have some sympathy for your views about LOOP but don't you think that you have belaboured this subject to death? Could you tell me why, in a few words, you continue to post so much on the same theme? What exactly do you hope to achieve by this? I'd really like to hear an answer.

Mark