Instant Rails Update Plans

Robert Bazinet

Hello all;

I just wanted to give a link to some information I posted regarding what I
plan to do with Instant Rails in the immediate future. Check it out here -
http://rbazinet.wordpress.com/2007/12/13/instant-rails...

Thank you,
Rob Bazinet

2 Answers

Mohit Sindhwani

Robert Bazinet wrote:
> Hello all;
>
> I just wanted to give a link to some information I posted regarding what I
> plan to do with Instant Rails in the immediate future. Check it out here -
> http://rbazinet.wordpress.com/2007/12/13/instant-rails...
>
> Thank you,
> Rob Bazinet

Rob,

Thanks & Good luck!

Cheers,
Mohit.
12/13/2007 | 11:52 PM.

Robert Bazinet

Thanks, I am looking forward to the challenge and continuing a great
product.

-Rob