[ANN] rutema 0.4.2 Released

Vassilis Rizopoulos

12/11/2007 1:06:00 AM

rutema version 0.4.2 has been released!

This one with a bit of delay, but better late than never.

Rutema provides the basis for building tools that can manage the
execution of tests as well as an example implementation as
proof-of-concept for the ideas behind it.

It's purpose is to provide a set of classes and a framework that will
allow testers to specify and execute tests in heterogeneous testing
environments.

Rutema allows you to combine tools, takes care of logging, reporting,
archiving of results and formalizes execution of automated and manual
tests.

For more information look at http://patir.rubyforge....

## FEATURES/PROBLEMS:

Changes:

## 0.4.2 / 2007-12-05
* rutemah code cleaned up
* Bugfix: MinimalXMLParser now handles relative paths in command
elements correctly
* distro_test added to the gem
* Distro test documented, documentation pages updated
## 0.4.1 / 2007-12-04
* Documented MinimalXMLParser
* More debug logs
* Fixed bug in attribute checking for command steps in the minimal parser
* Fixed bug in specification parsing in the Coordinator (no specs were
returned)
* Fixed bug in the implementation of <prompt> in the minimal parser
(attended was not set)
* Fixed bug in evaluation of attended status for steps
* Fixed bug where runner would complain that attened scenarios cannot be
run in unattended mode when choosing to run only attended tests
* Added Version module to better handle versioning
## 0.4 / 2007-07-05
* rutemaweb, a web interface for the db contents added
* uses WEBRick, Camping and Ruport
* offers views on all runs in the System, detailed scenario views and
scenario-over-time views
* Runner now rescues all failures in scenarios
* Bugfix in setting status of attended scenario in unattended mode
* Better ruport usage in the historian
* rutemah added to the gem and manifest
* rutemax help message complete with commands
* split the AR reporter and the model
* expanded the unit tests

## 0.3 / 2007-05-30
* Reporter implementations moved to own file
* Reporter interface changed (Runner stati now passed directly as a name
indexed Hash, specifications passed as well)
* ActiveRecordReporter with SQLite DB added
* rutemah (the Historian) added in tools. The Historian reads from
ActiveRecordReporter databases

--
http://www.braveworl...

3 Answers

Paul Duca

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 8:11:34 AM UTC-5, duke wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 03:20:04 -0800, r@somis.org (�RLMeasures) wrote:
>

> >In article <f0l9c9dgahp09sn0lo4tq5mhoer71gd4la@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
>
> ><lunch@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
>

> >> On Wed, 01 Jan 2014 17:24:21 -0800, r@somis.org (�RLMeasures) wrote in
>
> >> alt.atheism:

> >> The evidence about how our bodies and minds work. Not a bit of it
>
> >> supports the contention that there is a soul or an afterlife. Nothing
>
> >> supports such religious claims.
>

> >�� I take a wait and see attitude. Everybody eventually stops
>
> >breathing. Someday I'll get my turn and what the hell, I enjoy hot
>
> >weather unless it's 99% RH.
>

> Nobody can state realistically what the other side is like. I personally
>
> believe it's a very cold place with no love (obviously)

Funny...that's what I think Catholic/Christian Heaven is--figuratively, at least. People with no love or caring or interest in anything.

The 47% drones enduring a most menial existence, the other 53% with no other thought in their head other than getting their next dollar.

Paul

Paul Duca

On Saturday, January 4, 2014 10:57:35 AM UTC-5, linuxgal wrote:
> duke wrote:
>
> > That's my point. And here you are. What will you be after you die?
>

> I want them to plant an apple tree over me, then my recycled carbon
>
> atoms will give joy to people (and hungry black bears) year after year.

Duke wants to have hungry black people bring him apples (in the little package along with his Chicken McNuggets) in Heaven year after year.

Paul

In article <8832ba18-a1f6-4959-bdf7-918d215f9351@googlegroups.com>, Paul
Duca <paul.duca2@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, January 4, 2014 10:57:35 AM UTC-5, linuxgal wrote:
> > duke wrote:
> >
> > > That's my point. And here you are. What will you be after you die?
> >

> > I want them to plant an apple tree over me, then my recycled carbon
> >
> > atoms will give joy to people (and hungry black bears) year after year.
>

> Duke wants to have hungry black people bring him apples (in the little
package along with his Chicken McNuggets) in Heaven year after year.

> Paul

*** Duke's heaven would have Hershey's Nuggets in no small amount.
Massa Duke he sho likes de Dark chocolate but he fo damn sure don't like
Dark people.