Problem with Visual Studio Inrtegration

Tim Rowe

12/10/2007 10:18:00 PM

I've installed Ruby.net, but when I try to install the Visual Studio
integration I keep getting errors saying that a component is missing and
telling me to reinstall the application. Unfortunately, they don't tell me
whether the application in question is VS, the VS SDK or the VS Ruby
integration. Is this a known problem? Can anyone give me any hints on how to
get this working?

6 Answers

Gene Ward Smith

Robin <miracleweb@gmail.com> wrote in news:4e9e1888-e09f-4342-
9df9-c8df170c125a@w34g2000prm.googlegroups.com:

> Hi. my name is Robin, I'm a vicious ugly ego and I seek ways
to attack
> others in order to defend my pathetic little earthly kingdom.
I'm also
> studying A Course in Miracles and it is opening me up to a
new way of
> thinking and looking at the world...

This is a contradiction. Egos cannot open up to love.

--
Change but your mind on what you want to see,
And all the world must change accordingly.

miraclelurker

Gene wrote:
> miraclelurker <miraclelurker@charter.net> wrote in news:g1vp13
> $r7k$1@aioe.org:
>
>> I see it a bit differently Robin. The way I see it, there is
> only one
>> son that shares one mind.
>
> Whose mind? God's? The Son? If there is only one, how can they
> share a mind?

Within the dream where there seem to be many minds it manifests as being
shared ... but in reality it is one mind not many.

miraclelurker

Gene wrote:
> ellen <miraclelurker@msn.com> wrote in news:f207e1ea-32b8-4d1f-
> a674-3f0a7c4a6a39@y22g2000prd.googlegroups.com:
>
>> I'm talking to the part of our mind that hides by seeing
> *others* that
>> are hiding.
>
> Strangely enough, the Course tells us to love out brother as
> ourself, but not to spit on him by rejecting his reality.

Why do you find that strange?

Gene Ward Smith

Carrie <starchild1124@yahoo.com> wrote in news:8fc8f433-68c8-
45e6-be9b-29f180635de8@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> I once got a book about the life of St Francis (later the
> "Franciscian Friars" was named for him) after Wayne Dyer told
about it
> on one of his talks. Francis was a little "odd" (going by the
movie
> they made about him, "Brother Sun, Sister Moon" he was
outright nuts
> (LOL) he somehow got the idea (obcession) that the only way
to get
> into heaven was NOT to be happy and have things.

WRONG. He got the idea that he didn't need to have things to be
happy, a point of view the Course endorses.

"I once asked if you were willing to sell all you have, and
give to the poor and follow me. This is what I meant: If you
had no investment in anything in this world, you could teach
the poor where THEIR treasure IS. The poor are merely those who
have invested wrongly, and they are poor indeed! And because
they are in need, it is given to you to help them, since you
are among them. Consider how perfectly your lesson would be
learned, IF YOU WERE UNWILLING TO SHARE THEIR POVERTY. For
poverty is lack, and there is but one lack, since there is but
one need."

--

Robin <miracleweb@gmail.com> wrote in news:023f6496-eb71-4a9b-
be84-914952d23471@s33g2000pri.googlegroups.com:

> Yes Ellen true, All is One God, however the son is real until
the
> dream ends, it is the last thing we leave behind, it's a
terrifying
> idea for most though...

This is completely, totally, 100% wrong according to ACIM,
which says that God did create and really is a father.

"The Father and the Son are not identical, but you CAN say
'Like Father, LIKE Son'."

"This appears to contradict another statement: 'I and my Father
are one.' It doesn't. There are still separate parts in the
statement, in recognition of the fact that the Father is
GREATER. Actually, the original statement was 'are of one
KIND'."

"The real meaning 'are of one kind' is 'of one mind or will.'
When the will of the Sonship and the Father are one, their
perfect accord IS Heaven."

--
Change but your mind on what you want to see,
And all the world must change accordingly.

Pieter

"Reality Scan" <QQJones@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> On Jun 2, 8:04 am, "Pieter" <hrdou...@zonnet.nl> wrote:
>> "carrie" <starchild1...@yahoo.com> schreef in
>> berichtnews:g1v74s$1gd$1@aioe.org...
>>

>> > "Pieter" <hrdou...@zonnet.nl> wrote in message

>> > Who do you compare me to, if I'm not as advanced in spiritual
>> > experience
>> > and wisdom as ellen?
>>
>> Carrie, my point was that parroting
>> someone else does not testify to
>> spiritual maturity. Love does not
>> compare; the ego does. So please
>> don't ask me to follow the ego.
>> (Any more than I already did. ;-) )
>> I should have said:
>> "So it is completely *absurd*
>> to call her 'a clone of Carrie'. "
>
> Oh, yeah. Love does not compare.
>
> So if love does not compare how could you possibly know Ellen is one
> of the more spiritual advanced posters?

I added:
(Any more than I already did. ;-) )
I do not pretend to be fully aware
already of only being love.

> You are kindda of on a full tilt, full of shit roll lately.

Who is the pot, who the kettle?
(- We both could choose to be neither).

> Too funny

John, I love you too as you are. :-)