How can i get rubys on rails on my computer(fast and ez)?

wiz_pendases

12/10/2007 5:47:00 PM

How can i get rubys on rails on my computer(fast and ez)?
6 Answers

Ron Fox

wiz_pendases@yahoo.com wrote:
> How can i get rubys on rails on my computer(fast and ez)?

Instant rails

John Wilger

On Dec 10, 9:47 am, wiz_penda...@yahoo.com wrote:
> How can i get rubys on rails on my computer(fast and ez)?

Buy a Mac with Leopard installed. ;-)

clouder

Windows: I'd use Ruby One Click Installer, which comes with gems then
in cmd.exe > gems install rails (I always get a timeout or something
the first time then do it again and it works fine)

Ubuntu: apt-get rails (if your on 7.10 and above I believe) Although
I recommend apt-getting ruby and compiling RubyGems so you have the
option of having the latest and greatest of both gem itself and
versions of whatever gems you choose to install. Then again just $ gem
install rails (sudo as needed)

Other Linux: Best bet is using the distros apt, yum, or equivalent.
Which if your not your most likely compiling and you probably wouldn't
be asking this question if you were already compiling software on
Linux.

MacOS: no idea, but I it comes with it I think it was people are
saying?

John Wilger wrote:
> On Dec 10, 9:47 am, wiz_penda...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> How can i get rubys on rails on my computer(fast and ez)?
>
> Buy a Mac with Leopard installed. ;-)

Install e.g. ubuntu linux and use apt-get install rails :-D

Miss Elaine Eos

In article
<585aa59a-c1b0-4076-a646-65abda0c60b2@e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
clouder <cloudernew@gmail.com> wrote:

> MacOS: no idea, but I it comes with it I think it was people are
> saying?

Comes with Leopard.

For Tiger, see:

<http://www.rubyonrai... ("Get started" link.)

For that matter, see it for the other OSs, too.

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

Reality Scan

On Jun 1, 11:33 pm, ellen <miraclelur...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jun 1, 9:26 pm, Reality Scan <QQJo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I am saying there is only one son sharing one mind and that it is
> > > impossible to be separate or not a part of from any manifestions of
> > > the one son/one mind.
>
> > Oh geez. Ellen you also claim everything reduces to God and there is
> > no son.
>
> Reduce to God?
>
> In reality all is One and that One is God.

In reality all is One and that One is God and His Son.

In the Course its called "creation."

You don't even get course basics.

Perhaps too many drugs.