Re: [ANN] RegexpBench 0.5.0 Released

Jim Morris

12/10/2007 7:34:00 AM

nyarly@gmail.com wrote:
> RegexpBench version 0.5.0 has been released!
>
> Interactive testing and experimentation with regular expressions. Ultimately, you can use it to generate RSpec descriptions based on the interactive testing you do.
>
> Changes:
>
> Updated commands
> Start RegexpBench

Exactly how is this supposed to be used? Some docs would be really nice, as I can't seem to get it
to work at all. I installed the gem, but no executable was installed, and no docs.

Thanks

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.w...

2 Answers

Judson Lester

On 12/9/07, Jim Morris <ml@e4net.com> wrote:

> Exactly how is this supposed to be used? Some docs would be really nice,
> as I can't seem to get it
> to work at all. I installed the gem, but no executable was installed, and
> no docs.
>
> Thanks

There's a bug in the gemspec that prevented the app from being included.
I'm working on it now. Expect something by the end of the day.

Judson

--
Your subnet is currently 169.254.0.0/16. You are likely to be eaten by a
grue.

Jim Morris

Judson Lester wrote:
> On 12/9/07, Jim Morris <ml@e4net.com> wrote:
>> Exactly how is this supposed to be used? Some docs would be really nice,
>> as I can't seem to get it
>> to work at all. I installed the gem, but no executable was installed, and
>> no docs.
>>
>> Thanks
>

> There's a bug in the gemspec that prevented the app from being included.
> I'm working on it now. Expect something by the end of the day.
>
> Judson

cool thanks :)

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.w...