Re: Everyone's favorite flow control: retry

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: Everyone's favorite flow control: retry"
on Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:25:02 +0900, Charles Oliver Nutter <charles.nutter@sun.com> writes:

|I think removing a feature when there's no benefit to keeping it is
|probably a good enough reason...I think it helps tighten a language up.

I think it's just a matter of discussion focus, i.e. problems,
dangers, apparent demerits drive me better than implementation
difficulties and performance issue.

matz.

2 Answers

jess stone

On Wed, 06 Nov 2013 09:14:48 -0700, Bill Idgerant <fake.@fake.org>
wrote:

snip

> What's Damien Lewis' contract look like for this
>season I wonder.

I bet it wasn't renegotaited "down" and he's making the same amount as
if he was appearing in 40 plus minutes every week.

Adam H. Kerman

jess stone <jessstone@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 06 Nov 2013 09:14:48 -0700, Bill Idgerant <fake.@fake.org> wrote:

>snip

>>What's Damien Lewis' contract look like for this
>>season I wonder.

>I bet it wasn't renegotaited "down" and he's making the same amount as
>if he was appearing in 40 plus minutes every week.

I'll take that bet. I'm quite certain that they haven't been paying him
for weeks that he doesn't work, otherwise the rest of the cast would refuse
to show up.