Rails hosting?

ds456

12/2/2007 11:05:00 PM

I am just starting with Ruby and Rails so this question is fairly academic
right now.

How common are web hosting sites that provide a Rails environment? My
current one does not - just CGI - as do the couple of others that I have
checked. There is no chance of having my own server due to lack of local
broadband connectivity so I have to go through a hosting service.

(The reason I have not done a lot of searching on my own yet is that I am
limited at home to a dial up line locked down by the Telco to 26k and it
can take 15 or 20 minutes to wade through the graphical junk on the sites.)

Thanks
Don
1 Answer

Michael Glaesemann

On Dec 2, 2007, at 18:05 , ds456 wrote:

> I am just starting with Ruby and Rails so this question is fairly
> academic
> right now.

That being the case, you're much more likely to find the answers you
seek on the Ruby on Rails list instead:

http://rubyonrails.org...

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net