Re: Please Forward: Ruby Quiz Submission

James Gray

12/2/2007 5:04:00 PM

On Dec 2, 2007, at 10:45 AM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Daniel Lindsley <daniel@snow-wolf.net>
>> Date: December 1, 2007 12:53:48 AM CST
>> To: submission@rubyquiz.com
>> Subject: Please Forward: Ruby Quiz Submission

>> I'd appreciate any feedback if it's appropriate to request it.

I think you have a very clean implementation. Nice work.

It does have one trivial bug in it. This line:

raise NotImplementedError("Because I'm pressed for time.")

isn't syntactically correct. You can fix it by changing it to:

raise NotImplementedError, "Because I'm pressed for time."

or:

raise NotImplementedError.new("Because I'm pressed for time.")

>> Thank you for the excellent site and challenges!

Thank you for participating.

James Edward Gray II