Net::SMTP SSL example

Oliver

11/30/2007 7:17:00 PM

hi -

It seems ruby 1.9 has SSL support for Net::SMTP, can someone please
provide an example on how to make this work? The doc itself hasn't
been updated to this yet, an earlier post by the module author
mentioned that the interface has not been finalized yet. But I'd
appreciate if any of you provide more info on this.

Thanks

Oliver
1 Answer

bengea6

On Monday, 4 November 2013 21:15:13 UTC-5, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> > benjamin
>
> > > Ed Stasiak wrote:
>

> > > Too much of a hassle to take a zombie along on an away mission
>

> > Given that it allows you to walk among any number walkers unmolested,
>
> > it seems worth the hassle.
>

> Being dead humans, zombies are the same size as humans and seeing
>
> as you need at least two "camouflage zombies" to derive any protection
> from them (one on each side) a four-man away-team would need to
> bring 8 leashed zombies with them

And it would still be worth it.

> The survivors would need a full-size van to transport that crowd and

Or a trailer.

> even then, wouldn't have much room left over for supplies and would
> have needlessly burned far more gas.

As others have noted, gas does not seem to be a problem.

> Not to mention riding along with a bunch of stinky and diseased zombies.

Trailer.

> > > zombies around the prison won't do them any good, as any wandering
> > > zombies would still press up against the fence.
>
> > Absent someone in the prison feeding them, I don't see why.
>
> Because chained up zombies don't radiate their camouflage qualities at
> long range

They don't need to anymore than they did for Michonne and Andrea.

> Other zombies still walk up to investigate the movement and noise and once
> they do, they'll see the living humans farming and doing whatever and start
> to press up against the fence.

It would likely thin out the numbers who do.

Not only for the above uses, but just for going short distance like fixing
the water pump, it would be useful.