Must be one heck of a good Perl book

Todd Burch

11/28/2007 4:08:00 PM

I've been thinking that some of these programming books were getting a
bit expensive. This one takes the cake. LOL.

http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Perl/dp/B000MUWVFU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1196265848&...

pat eyler

yet another reason to work with Ruby, our books are *way* cheaper.

On Nov 28, 2007 9:08 AM, Todd Burch <promos@burchwoodusa.com> wrote:
> I've been thinking that some of these programming books were getting a
> bit expensive. This one takes the cake. LOL.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Perl/dp/B000MUWVFU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1196265848&...

thanks,
-pate
-------------------------
Duty makes us do things, Love make us do things well.
http://on-ruby.bl... http://on-erlang.bl...
http://on-soccer.bl...

Richard Conroy

Only 1 left in stock! Must be limited edition!

On Nov 28, 2007 4:08 PM, Todd Burch <promos@burchwoodusa.com> wrote:
> I've been thinking that some of these programming books were getting a
> bit expensive. This one takes the cake. LOL.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Perl/dp/B000MUWVFU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1196265848&...

Chad Perrin

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 01:08:02AM +0900, Todd Burch wrote:
> I've been thinking that some of these programming books were getting a
> bit expensive. This one takes the cake. LOL.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Perl/dp/B000MUWVFU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1196265848&...

It's one of the best programming books out there (assuming it's the same
O'Reilly "Programming Perl" with which I'm familiar), but I sure as hell
wouldn't spend $5k on it. Holy cow.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
Kent Beck: "I always knew that one day Smalltalk would replace Java. I