Proxy server library?

Feng Tien

11/28/2007 5:01:00 AM

Is there a library that'll allow me to use different internet proxies
for my ruby program?

I'm extracting some info off of google, if you grab query too many
times, it blocks me for a hour or so.

Alex Young

Feng Tien wrote:
> Is there a library that'll allow me to use different internet proxies
> for my ruby program?
Net::HTTP has proxy settings available.
http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/net/http/rdoc/classes/Net/HTTP.ht...

> I'm extracting some info off of google, if you grab query too many
> times, it blocks me for a hour or so.
There's a reason for that. You might want to slow your queries down.

--
Alex

hemant

On Nov 28, 2007 3:24 PM, Alex Young <alex@blackkettle.org> wrote:
> Feng Tien wrote:
> > Is there a library that'll allow me to use different internet proxies
> > for my ruby program?
> Net::HTTP has proxy settings available.
> http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/net/http/rdoc/classes/Net/HTTP.ht...
>
> > I'm extracting some info off of google, if you grab query too many
> > times, it blocks me for a hour or so.
> There's a reason for that. You might want to slow your queries down.

How about this:

http://redhanded.hobix.com/inspect/mousehole11InPlai...

own coals.

http://g...