doc for if, do, until etc

Nathan Viswa

11/20/2007 6:34:00 PM

I do not see doc for above in rdoc. iam new to pgming.
where can i see the ruby doc for above and other functions not covered
in methods, modules. tx

Florian Gilcher

Those are keywords and not functions. Thus, they are not covered in
the library documentation.

Greetings,
Skade

On Nov 20, 2007, at 7:34 PM, Nathan Viswa wrote:

> I do not see doc for above in rdoc. iam new to pgming.
> where can i see the ruby doc for above and other functions not covered
> in methods, modules. tx

Phrogz

On Nov 20, 11:34 am, Nathan Viswa <nath...@rogers.com> wrote:
> I do not see doc for above in rdoc. iam new to pgming.
> where can i see the ruby doc for above and other functions not covered
> in methods, modules. tx

http://ruby-doc.org/docs/Progra...

Nathan Viswa

Florian Gilcher wrote:
> Those are keywords and not functions. Thus, they are not covered in
> the library documentation.
>
> Greetings,
> Skade

How these keywords are syntax checked for proper structure? Tx

Nathan Viswa

Gavin Kistner wrote:
> On Nov 20, 11:34 am, Nathan Viswa <nath...@rogers.com> wrote:
>> I do not see doc for above in rdoc. iam new to pgming.
>> where can i see the ruby doc for above and other functions not covered
>> in methods, modules. tx
>
> http://ruby-doc.org/docs/Progra...

thanks.