POST data and mod_ruby

Eric H.

11/20/2007 4:41:00 PM

Can someone point me to how I can retrieve http POST data that is passed
from Apache/mod_ruby to my script? Everything I've found thusfar has
been on the client side of things like submitting data TO a form instead
of retrieving it from one. I'm sure the info is available but I haven't
managed to find it yet.

Thanks

Eric
2 Answers

Eric H.

I think I finally found some info though it might be good to post it again.

Eric H. wrote:
> Can someone point me to how I can retrieve http POST data that is passed
> from Apache/mod_ruby to my script? Everything I've found thusfar has
> been on the client side of things like submitting data TO a form instead
> of retrieving it from one. I'm sure the info is available but I haven't
> managed to find it yet.
>
> Thanks
>
> Eric

Jano Svitok

On Nov 20, 2007 5:45 PM, Eric H. <REMOVE-CAPSburnFORout@setmdaiiol.com> wrote:
> Can someone point me to how I can retrieve http POST data that is passed
> from Apache/mod_ruby to my script? Everything I've found thusfar has
> been on the client side of things like submitting data TO a form instead
> of retrieving it from one. I'm sure the info is available but I haven't
> managed to find it yet.

Don't know mod_ruby, but CGIs read it from stdin.

J.