mailing list translation gateway service released!

Jason Toy

11/19/2007 2:07:00 PM

Hi all, We've built a mailing list translation gateway service over at
rubynow.com . It takes several of the ruby mailing lists and translates
them into other languages so that people can follow the topics if the
mailing list is in a language they don't understand. Please take a look
at it at: http://translator.ru...

There are still more features and plans for the site to make it better,
please feel free to give me feedback. The translations can sometimes
be pretty funny, but its possible to follow along the conversation with
both the original and translated text.
Thanks.

Jason Toy