my GUI is not work in ruby 1.8.6

Pokkai Dokkai

11/19/2007 6:17:00 AM

already i used ruby 1.8.5 (my GUI program is worked well)

after i installed ruby 1.8.6

the error is...
--------
temp.rb:551: [BUG] glib signal in another thread, but gthreads not
supported
ruby 1.8.6 (2007-03-13) [i686-linux]

Aborted (core dumped)
--------

any idea to solve this ?

Nobuyoshi Nakada

At Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:17:04 +0900,
Pokkai Dokkai wrote in [ruby-talk:279674]:
> the error is...
> --------
> temp.rb:551: [BUG] glib signal in another thread, but gthreads not
> supported
> ruby 1.8.6 (2007-03-13) [i686-linux]
>
> Aborted (core dumped)
> --------

How did you installed it? Have you tried --enable-pthread
configure option?

--
Nobu Nakada

Pokkai Dokkai

Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:17:04 +0900,
> Pokkai Dokkai wrote in [ruby-talk:279674]:
>> the error is...
>> --------
>> temp.rb:551: [BUG] glib signal in another thread, but gthreads not
>> supported
>> ruby 1.8.6 (2007-03-13) [i686-linux]
>>
>> Aborted (core dumped)
>> --------
>
> How did you installed it? Have you tried --enable-pthread
> configure option?

no i didn't ,,i ll try

what package should i install to work with GUI in ruby