What's up with RAA

Tim Hunter

11/12/2007 7:42:00 PM

I've been getting "502 Bad Gateway" whenever I try to access
raa.ruby-lang.org for several days now. Anybody know what's up?

Julian Raschke

I think this may be hijacking your post, but does anyone know what's
up with RAA _in general_? It seems pretty dead to me; I have lost my
password _years_ ago and send them an e-mail from time to time. I
don't know anyone else to contact about this, but having very outdated
information about my project as hit #1 on Google is frustrating. :(

Julian