ActionMailer integration tests with Rails

André M.A.

11/12/2007 3:34:00 PM

Hi

using ActionMailer, during integration tests with Rails.
The default methods : after_create and after_save in the
Observer class arent working. It worked when not testing
or testing for functionality and even unit tests.

Integration tests however , no good.

If this is a known issue or anyone has a tip , feel free.
Thanks
1 Answer

Cat_in_awe

barryvvorthington154@gmail.com wrote:
> In article l4o4uq$lul$6@dont-email.me, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
> wrote:
>
>> barryvvorthington154@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> On the day that Sleepy Hollow died unceremoniously and without
>>> fanfare,
>>
>> But I was told that show was a huge hit!
>
> I thought so too, but I guess the network thought otherwise. Some
> reality- TV garbage suddenly is occupying its former time-slot,
> without a word of apology or explanation. Cheaper to produce, I
> guess, even though it probably gets shoddier ratings.

The announced it would be gone for 3 weeks during the last episode. For
someone who seems to 'care' about these shows, you certainly don't pay
attention very much. Next episode #6, Nov. 4, through #9, Nov. 25. End of
season 1.