Re: Bookmark or buy these

Mark Woodward

11/12/2007 9:27:00 AM

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:07:44 +1100
Mark Woodward <markonlinux@internode.on.net> wrote:

> Everyday Scripting with Ruby - pp
> Ruby Pocket Reference - oreilly
> Ruby by Example: Concepts and Code - No Starch
> Practical Ruby for System Administration - apress
> beginning ruby - apress

sorry, this wasn't meant for the list.

--
Mark
2 Answers

Mohit Sindhwani

Mark Woodward wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:07:44 +1100
> Mark Woodward <markonlinux@internode.on.net> wrote:
>

>> Everyday Scripting with Ruby - pp
>> Ruby Pocket Reference - oreilly
>> Ruby by Example: Concepts and Code - No Starch
>> Practical Ruby for System Administration - apress
>> beginning ruby - apress
>>

> sorry, this wasn't meant for the list.

that list is similar to mine, though :)

Cheers,
Mohit.
11/12/2007 | 7:43 PM.

Sean Mehan

Ruby chaps,

excuse the noise, but I have been wandering the web with little
success. Does anyone have experience of implementing or deploying an
existing implementation of a mailing list management system in Ruby?
Something that is approaching, if not at, enterprise readiness, that
can tie into external AuthN silos, e.g., LDAP, and can provision
mailing list ids from external sources, e.g., LDAP?

If there is something out there, we would like to look at it with the
expectation of helping to support and extend it, rather than pay money
to companies for peddling antiquated rubbish. However, I have not
found much for Ruby. Py, yes, Ruby, no....

Thanks, in advance,
Sean Mehan

Sean Mehan
Head of Integrated Technologies