Tj Superfly

11/11/2007 2:49:00 AM

Hello All!

Hopefully you aren't all getting annoyed with my really stupid, yet easy
to answer questions.

Anyway, I'm in need of a way to use the current date and format it in
different ways, ways that I can use it within my program. The format is
as follows.

yyyymmdd

No spaces, example: 20071110 (todays date, Nov. 10, 2007)

:D Thanks in advance.

Piyush Ranjan

require "date"; Date.today.strftime("%Y%m%d")

On Nov 11, 2007 8:18 AM, Tj Superfly <nonstickglue@verizon.net> wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> Hopefully you aren't all getting annoyed with my really stupid, yet easy
> to answer questions.
>
> Anyway, I'm in need of a way to use the current date and format it in
> different ways, ways that I can use it within my program. The format is
> as follows.
>
> yyyymmdd
>
> No spaces, example: 20071110 (todays date, Nov. 10, 2007)
>
> :D Thanks in advance.

Michael Black

Michael Black

Michael Black

Ubiquitous

et472@ncf.ca wrote:

>I wish I'd seen the episode, after one Batgirl episode they moved back
>to older ones, so I didn't think I needed to watch.

Apparently they are playing eps at random now.

--
Q: Why is ObamaCare like a turd?
A: You have to pass it to see what's in it.

Ubiquitous

BHasselback@gmail.com wrote:
>On Sunday, October 27, 2013 9:16:35 AM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:

>> WEB SOUP:

>> BATMAN:
>>
>> BATMAN:
>>
>> IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA: