Quick Guide for Ruby Programming

Waleed Harbi

Hello All,

I am looking for some websites and links to find quick ruby guide, I worked
on Perl and Bash. if you have useful links or fast track books online I
appreciate you for your help.

Yours,
Waleed Harbi
waleed.harbi@gmail.com
Nothing without reason everything 4 something.

4 Answers

Michel Boaventura

Hello,

Try those:
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/ruby-from-other-languages/to-ruby-...
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/q...

2007/11/10, Waleed Harbi <waleed.harbi@gmail.com>:

> Hello All,
>
> I am looking for some websites and links to find quick ruby guide, I
> worked
> on Perl and Bash. if you have useful links or fast track books online I
> appreciate you for your help.

> Yours,
> Waleed Harbi
> waleed.harbi@gmail.com
> Nothing without reason everything 4 something.

James Britt

www.ruby-doc.org has many such links

--
James Britt

"Inside every large system there's a small system trying to get out".
- Chet Hendrickson

fedzor

Don't know if someone's given this link yet, but......

http://blog.mrneighborly.com/2007/10/ruby-and-rails-biblio...
sorts.html

On Nov 10, 2007, at 2:05 PM, Michel Boaventura wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Try those:
> http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/ruby-from-other-...
> to-ruby-from-perl/