Quick update on IronRuby status

John Lam (CLR)

11/9/2007 7:44:00 PM

I know we haven't pushed out some new sources in a while now. My apologies.

We were hacking a lot of things into IronRuby for our RubyConf demo, and we=
're now spending the time here to make sure that they're implemented the ri=
ght way. We're now back to a clean state in our internal repository and we'=
re working on integrating the new features that we showed into the codebase=
It might take a few more days before we get to another known good state, =
at which point we'll push out a new source code drop to SVN.

Thanks,
-John

8 Answers

Carry-Balls King

On 23/04/2011 04:14, AleXX wrote:
> "Kick-ass King"<shadowless_legs@bukit.buttocks> wrote in message
>> On 23/04/2011 12:45, AleXX wrote:
>>> "Kiss-ass King"<lips@round.round> wrote in message

>>> Read more... check out her connection... be reminded that PAPist works
>>> with
>>> close families, relatives and cronies !!
>>

>> you mean she don't have "Married But Available" (MBA) degree or other
>> master-bait degree?
>
> Normally, Papist rat like you would give comment like this. Aren't you one?

anyone who disagree wifh you even 0.01% is "Papist rat". you behaving
like emperor Lee Kan You, cannot disagree wifh you even 0.01%.

Jiak Tzuah King

On 23/04/2011 11:28, Carry-Balls King wrote:
> On 23/04/2011 04:14, AleXX wrote:
>> Normally, Papist rat like you would give comment like this. Aren't you
>> one?
>

> anyone who disagree wifh you even 0.01% is "Papist rat". you behaving
> like emperor Lee Kan You, cannot disagree wifh you even 0.01%.

also behaving like Frankie Lee. people with Lee surname tend to be
bigots, cannot even disagree wifh them 0.01%. maybe AleXX surname is
Lee. LOL!

souldust

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 01:33:06 +0800, Jiak Tzuah King <always@eat.snake>
wrote:

>On 23/04/2011 11:28, Carry-Balls King wrote:
>> On 23/04/2011 04:14, AleXX wrote:
>>> Normally, Papist rat like you would give comment like this. Aren't you
>>> one?
>>

>> anyone who disagree wifh you even 0.01% is "Papist rat". you behaving
>> like emperor Lee Kan You, cannot disagree wifh you even 0.01%.
>

>also behaving like Frankie Lee. people with Lee surname tend to be
>bigots, cannot even disagree wifh them 0.01%. maybe AleXX surname is
>Lee. LOL!

And yours must be Kuah, as in Ah Kuah?

Jiak Tzuah King

On 24/04/2011 09:39, souldust wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 01:33:06 +0800, Jiak Tzuah King<always@eat.snake>
> wrote:

>>> anyone who disagree wifh you even 0.01% is "Papist rat". you behaving
>>> like emperor Lee Kan You, cannot disagree wifh you even 0.01%.
>>

>> also behaving like Frankie Lee. people with Lee surname tend to be
>> bigots, cannot even disagree wifh them 0.01%. maybe AleXX surname is
>> Lee. LOL!
>
> And yours must be Kuah, as in Ah Kuah?

mine is King lah! stupid dumm dumm! LOL!

later, i might change surname. but i haven't finish all the
permutations yet.

souldust

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 09:45:02 +0800, Jiak Tzuah King <always@eat.snake>
wrote:

>On 24/04/2011 09:39, souldust wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 01:33:06 +0800, Jiak Tzuah King<always@eat.snake>
>> wrote:

>>> also behaving like Frankie Lee. people with Lee surname tend to be
>>> bigots, cannot even disagree wifh them 0.01%. maybe AleXX surname is
>>> Lee. LOL!
>>
>> And yours must be Kuah, as in Ah Kuah?
>

>mine is King lah! stupid dumm dumm! LOL!

ok, king ah kuah or ah kuah,king

Koon King

On 24/04/2011 09:58, souldust wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 09:45:02 +0800, Jiak Tzuah King<always@eat.snake>
> wrote:
>
>> On 24/04/2011 09:39, souldust wrote:

>>> And yours must be Kuah, as in Ah Kuah?
>>

>> mine is King lah! stupid dumm dumm! LOL!
>>
> ok, king ah kuah or ah kuah,king

now i very sleepy already lahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

baldeagle

On Apr 24, 5:05 pm, Koon King
<always.like.to.zzzzzzz...@sleep.is.good> wrote:
> On 24/04/2011 09:58, souldust wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 09:45:02 +0800, Jiak Tzuah King<alw...@eat.snake>
> > wrote:

> >> mine is King lah!  stupid dumm dumm!  LOL!
>
> > ok, king ah kuah or ah kuah,king
>
> now i very sleepy already lahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Go and sleep.....and have wet dreams!

But...choosing the MPs for the next five years is a
serious matter... very important for our future. ..no
joking matters.
Now, Singaporean CAN decide who will be our rulers...

Are we happy with PAP, with how they have ruled
Singapore for the past 5 years...
If we are NOT happy, with our votes, we CAN change
those MPs who have failed us.

Horlang Loot King

On 25/04/2011 07:29, baldeagle wrote:
> On Apr 24, 5:05 pm, Koon King
>> now i very sleepy already lahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...
>
> Go and sleep.....and have wet dreams!
>
> But...choosing the MPs for the next five years is a
> serious matter... very important for our future. ..no
> joking matters.

ya! of course serious matter lah! but you still heaven told me

(1) how to mark dhe ballot paper.

(2) if bofh party i also don't like (e.g. PAP and SDP) dhen how?