[ANN] ruport-util 0.9.0

Gregory Brown

11/9/2007 6:15:00 AM

This release is a rewrite of ruport-util's graphing support, primarily
resulting from hacking at RubyConf

== Significant Changes ==

- XML/SWF was removed
- Amline was added (amcharts.com)
- Gruff support was added for PNG/JPG
- New Data::Graph object with different interface
- New PDF helper: draw_graph

This will surely break your existing code, but hopefully is a step in
the right direction.

== Bugs ==

http://code.rubyreports.org/r...

== Questions / Comments ? ==

http://list.rubyr...

Enjoy!

-greg

3 Answers

Gregory Brown

On Nov 9, 1:15 am, Gregory Brown <gregory.t.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This release is a rewrite of ruport-util's graphing support, primarily
> resulting from hacking at RubyConf

Whoops, left out an important section!

== Install ==

gem install ruport-util -y

Bill Steele

The Israelis wiretapped every conversation between Lewinsky and Clinton.

There's a TV series in this: A guy who works for the NSA listens to
phone calls and then goes out and tries to fix people's problems. Like a
soap opera Person of Interest.

thinbluemime

On Fri, 30 May 2014 15:46:59 -0400, Bill Steele <ws21@cornel.edu> wrote:

> The Israelis wiretapped every conversation between Lewinsky and Clinton.
>
> There's a TV series in this: A guy who works for the NSA listens to
> phone calls and then goes out and tries to fix people's problems. Like a
> soap opera Person of Interest.

There might be a television series in this. There definitely is a story.
Remember when Hillary phrased "a vast right wing conspiracy"? What is
forgotten is immediately after that statement she challenged everyone to
uncover the conspiracy and report on it.

It was like the Starr hearings where under oath Lewinsky tells the whole
world the President's phone is tapped, but no investigative journalist
followed up with a report. With new revelations that pro-Israel
right-wingers tapped the phone it no longer sounds quite so conspiratorial.

It all would make a good series if it were properly written. We probably
will have to wait for the HBO network to tell the story though, since the
main stream news networks show almost no interest.

Sometimes fictional allegory is more revealing than fair and balanced news
stories. I guess it's not for us to decide.

Show Title:
"President of Interest"

Tagline:
"You are being watched, in Tel-Aviv"

--
This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not consent