create application specific constants

Junkone

11/8/2007 11:11:00 PM

how to create application specific constants and include them in
classses

7 Answers

Jeanne Douglas

In article <20130801232424.9c603d2824342badd0a4eb0e@fidemturbare.com>,
"Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess"
<goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 11:37:07 -0500
> duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:
> > On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 19:48:12 -0700, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent
> > atheist goddess" <goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:

> > >Only one? Wow, you really don't get out much, do you?
> > >
> > >My advice to you is: Don't hold your breath.
> >
> > I figured you for a lesbo.
>
> I find that interesting. Why do you figure that?

Because calling someone gay is the worst insult they can think of.

Of course, the joke's on them since it's not an insult at all.

--

JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Luke

On 30 Jul 2013, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess"
<goddess@fidemturbare.com> posted some

> On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 01:47:32 +0200
> "Dennis Snead" <dsnead@sneadtrucking.com> wrote:
>
>> I have an opportunity to stick my nose in one. Just wondering
>> what to expect.
>
> Only one? Wow, you really don't get out much, do you?
>
> My advice to you is: Don't hold your breath.

I'd suggest you give him a sniff, but I wouldn't want a death from tuna
twat on my conscience.

duke

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 23:24:24 -0700, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist
goddess" <goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 11:37:07 -0500
>duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 19:48:12 -0700, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent
>> atheist goddess" <goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:

>> >Only one? Wow, you really don't get out much, do you?
>> >
>> >My advice to you is: Don't hold your breath.
>>
>> I figured you for a lesbo.
>
>I find that interesting. Why do you figure that?

No sign that you are into men.

The dukester, American - American

Repeal Obama - most impotent president ever.
Five major US scandals and still going strong:
a)Fast/Furious,b)IRS,c)NSA d)News Phone Records,
e)Selective enforcement of environmental laws

duke

On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 00:15:18 -0700, Jeanne Douglas <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:

>In article <20130801232424.9c603d2824342badd0a4eb0e@fidemturbare.com>,
> "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess"
> <goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 11:37:07 -0500
>> duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:

>> > I figured you for a lesbo.
>>
>> I find that interesting. Why do you figure that?
>

>Because calling someone gay is the worst insult they can think of.
>Of course, the joke's on them since it's not an insult at all.

Especially for you lady queers.

The dukester, American - American

Repeal Obama - most impotent president ever.
Five major US scandals and still going strong:
a)Fast/Furious,b)IRS,c)NSA d)News Phone Records,
e)Selective enforcement of environmental laws

duke

On Sat, 3 Aug 2013 16:34:22 -0700, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist
goddess" <goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 10:34:11 -0500
>duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 23:24:24 -0700, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent
>> atheist goddess" <goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:

>> >I find that interesting. Why do you figure that?
>>
>> No sign that you are into men.

>So you're drawing a conclusion on incomplete information. Have you
>observed any definite signs that I'm into women? I don't recall ever
>exhibiting one or the other specifically, but what's more interesting
>to note is that at this juncture you may have inadvertently revealed
>more about yourself than you intended.

I wouldn't have pointed at you if you didn't leave behind something along those
lines. As I said, I "figured" you for a lesbo. In jdyke's case, she openly
said she didn't mind being called one.

The dukester, American - American

Repeal Obama - most impotent president ever.
Five major US scandals and still going strong:
a)Fast/Furious,b)IRS,c)NSA d)News Phone Records,
e)Selective enforcement of environmental laws

Tapio

On 30 Jul 2013, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess"
<goddess@fidemturbare.com> posted some

> On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 01:47:32 +0200
> "Dennis Snead" <dsnead@sneadtrucking.com> wrote:
>
>> I have an opportunity to stick my nose in one. Just wondering
>> what to expect.
>
> Only one? Wow, you really don't get out much, do you?
>
> My advice to you is: Don't hold your breath.

That appears to be his objective.

Todd

On 30 Jul 2013, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess"
<goddess@fidemturbare.com> posted some

> On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 01:47:32 +0200
> "Dennis Snead" <dsnead@sneadtrucking.com> wrote:
>
>> I have an opportunity to stick my nose in one. Just wondering
>> what to expect.
>
> Only one? Wow, you really don't get out much, do you?
>
> My advice to you is: Don't hold your breath.

Are you offering yours?