RubyConf videos?

John Wells

11/6/2007 3:24:00 PM

Guys,

I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.

My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the Confreaks guys were there filming...does anyone know if/when these videos will be made publicly available?

Thanks!
John

7 Answers

Laurent Sansonetti

On Nov 6, 2007 10:23 AM, John Wells <lists@sourceillustrated.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.
>
> My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the Confreaks guys were there filming...does anyone know if/when these videos will be made publicly available?

Next week they said :-)

Laurent

Jeremy Hinegardner

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 12:23:53AM +0900, John Wells wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening
> three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.
>
> My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the
> Confreaks guys were there filming...does anyone know if/when these
> videos will be made publicly available?
>
> Thanks! John

http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2...

Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "... We anticipate having the
majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "

enjoy,

-jeremy

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy@hinegardner.org

fedzor

On Nov 6, 2007, at 4:36 PM, Jeremy Hinegardner wrote:

> http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2...
>
> Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "... We anticipate having the
> majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "

speaking of which, are there RailsConf videos from May? I haven't
made a legitimate google search yet, but I haven't heard anything
about them.

-Ari

Laurent Julliard

Guys,

Anything new regarding the availability of the videos? Or while the
video are being prepared it would really be nice if one could have
access to the slides.

Thanks!

Laurent

thefed wrote:

> On Nov 6, 2007, at 4:36 PM, Jeremy Hinegardner wrote:
>
>> http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2...
>>
>> Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "... We anticipate having the
>> majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "
>
> speaking of which, are there RailsConf videos from May? I haven't made a
> legitimate google search yet, but I haven't heard anything about them.
>
> -Ari

Jari Williamsson

Laurent Julliard wrote:

> Anything new regarding the availability of the videos?

These you're looking for?
http://rejectconf4.conf...

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson

Bill Davenport

http://mtnwestrubyconf2007.conf...

- Bill

thefed wrote:
> On Nov 6, 2007, at 4:36 PM, Jeremy Hinegardner wrote:
>
>> http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2...
>>
>> Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "... We anticipate having the
>> majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "
>
> speaking of which, are there RailsConf videos from May? I haven't
> made a legitimate google search yet, but I haven't heard anything
> about them.
>
> -Ari

Bill Davenport

They've had the "...will be up by the end of the week" for a while. I
imagine there was a lot of editing to do with RejectConf that pushed
things back. http://rubyconf2007.conf...

They do have Matz's video up but I'm sure they're working hard to get
the rest up.

Great RubyConf07!

-bill