retrieving values from combo box

Jojo Mojo

11/6/2007 4:06:00 AM

At the moment, my html form displays this combo box the way i want it,
but it does not record down what the user has selected and save it to
the database

help please,

thanks!

7stud --

Jojo Mojo wrote:

> At the moment, my html form displays this combo box the way i want it,
> but it does not record down what the user has selected and save it to
> the database

Write your javascript to respond to the onchange event and then retrieve
the selected value. Then have your javascript send out an
XMLHttpRequest to the server and include the choice in the url.

Good luck!

Arlen Cuss

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 13:06 +0900, Jojo Mojo wrote:

> At the moment, my html form displays this combo box the way i want it,
> but it does not record down what the user has selected and save it to
> the database
>
> help please,
>
> thanks!

For your Ruby on Rails-related questions, please check out the
rubyonrails-talk mailing list:

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyon...

Meanwhile, you may receive a reply here, but this mailing list tends to
be for Ruby-specific questions.

Cheers,
Arlen