Library/gem popularity index?

John Wells

11/5/2007 6:54:00 PM

Guys,

While trying to find a log library for a project I'm toying with, I was a bit overwhelmed at the number of possible options out there. Choice is great, but I simply don't have time to research each option in depth.

I guess what I wish for is an online popularity index of libraries and gems. Sure, popularity is not an accurate measure of quality, but it can certainly provide a useful filter.

Does any such thing exist?

Thanks!
John

1 Answer

Daniel Berger

On Nov 5, 11:53 am, John Wells <li...@sourceillustrated.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> While trying to find a log library for a project I'm toying with, I was a bit overwhelmed at the number of possible options out there. Choice is great, but I simply don't have time to research each option in depth.
>
> I guess what I wish for is an online popularity index of libraries and gems. Sure, popularity is not an accurate measure of quality, but it can certainly provide a useful filter.
>
> Does any such thing exist?

There's gemtacular at http://www.gemta...

Regards,

Dan