ANN: DataMapper 0.2.3 Released

Sam Smoot

11/5/2007 6:59:00 AM

DataMapper version 0.2.3 has just been released.

DataMapper is a Ruby O/R Mapper based on the Data Mapper Design
Pattern. It's similar to ActiveRecord in usage, with an emphasis on
Domain Models.

CHANGELOG:

-- 0.2.3
* Added String#t for translation and overrides for default validation
messages
* MAJOR: Resolve issue with non-unique-hash values and #dirty?; now
frozen original values are stored instead
* Added Base#update_attributes
* MAJOR: Queries are now passed to the database drivers in a
parameterized fashion

Check it out at http://data..., or in #datamapper on
irc.freenode.net.

1 Answer

John Wells

On 11/5/07, Sam Smoot <ssmoot@gmail.com> wrote:
> DataMapper version 0.2.3 has just been released.
>
> DataMapper is a Ruby O/R Mapper based on the Data Mapper Design
> Pattern. It's similar to ActiveRecord in usage, with an emphasis on
> Domain Models.

Wow...datamapper looks extremely interesting and is new on my radar.
Is anyone using it in a production application (preferably Rails)? Can
you speak to your experience?

Thanks!
John