Rubyconf Attendees

Rick DeNatale

10/31/2007 2:09:00 AM

Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
Charlotte this weekend.

I figure I need to plan who I need to hide from <G>.

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denh...

26 Answers

Pat Maddox

On Oct 30, 2007 7:09 PM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
> Charlotte this weekend.
>
> I figure I need to plan who I need to hide from <G>.
>
> --
> Rick DeNatale
>
> My blog on Ruby
> http://talklikeaduck.denh...

I'm not a regular but I'll be there. Super excited :)

Pat

Charles Oliver Nutter

Rick DeNatale wrote:
> Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
> Charlotte this weekend.
>
> I figure I need to plan who I need to hide from <G>.

I'll be there.

- Charlie

Jeremy McAnally

I plan on attending. :)

--Jeremy

--
http://www.jeremymca...

My books:
Ruby in Practice
http://www.manning.com...

My free Ruby e-book
http://www.humblelittlerub...

My blogs:
http://www.mrneigh...
http://www.rubyinpra...

James Britt

Rick DeNatale wrote:
> Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
> Charlotte this weekend.

I'll be there. Getting in late Thursday afternoon.

--
James Britt

www.risingtidesoftware.com - Wicked Cool Coding

Robert Dober

On 10/31/07, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
> Charlotte this weekend.
>
> I figure I need to plan who I need to hide from <G>.
No worries Rick the atlantic pond saves you from my Smalltalk ;)

R.

--
what do I think about Ruby?
http://ruby-smalltalk.blo...

David A. Black

Anthony Eden

On 10/31/07, David A. Black <dblack@rubypal.com> wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, James Britt wrote:
>
> > Rick DeNatale wrote:
> >> Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
> >> Charlotte this weekend.
> >>

> > I'll be there. Getting in late Thursday afternoon.
>
> I'll be there -- arriving late Thursday morning.
>

> David

I'll be there. Arriving Thursday night.

-Anthony

--
Cell: 321 473-4966
Current Location: Melbourne, FL

Kero van Gelder

On 2007-10-31, James Britt <james.britt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rick DeNatale wrote:
>> Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
>> Charlotte this weekend.
>
> I'll be there. Getting in late Thursday afternoon.

Sometime Thu evening.
Probably in time for a drink :)

Kero.

Bill Plummer

> Hi --
>
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, James Britt wrote:
>
> > Rick DeNatale wrote:
> >> Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
> >> Charlotte this weekend.
> >>

> > I'll be there. Getting in late Thursday afternoon.
>
> I'll be there -- arriving late Thursday morning.

Me to, me to... As far as arriving, "been here all my life, want to
fight about it"! (sorry, line from a local comedians act...)

Bill P

David Mullet

Bill Plummer wrote:

> Me to, me to... As far as arriving, "been here all my life, want to
> fight about it"! (sorry, line from a local comedians act...)
>
> Bill P

Same here, though I just arrived four years ago.

David

http://rubyonwindows.bl...