Is there a usenet library for Ruby?

Randy R

10/30/2007 10:27:00 PM

Is there a Ruby library to communicate with a usenet server? I did a
bit of googling and found nothing but I'm hoping people here will me more
privy to such information.
Thank you...

2 Answers

James Gray

On Oct 30, 2007, at 5:30 PM, Just Another Victim of the Ambient
Morality wrote:

> Is there a Ruby library to communicate with a usenet server?

Yes:

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/search.rhtml?sea...

James Edward Gray II

F. Senault

Le 30 octobre 2007 à 23:34, James Edward Gray II a écrit :

> On Oct 30, 2007, at 5:30 PM, Just Another Victim of the Ambient
> Morality wrote:
>
>> Is there a Ruby library to communicate with a usenet server?
>
> Yes:
>
> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/search.rhtml?sea...

And my very own Net::NNTP library, made to interact with the feeding
part of the server (as opposed to posting).

http://news.lacave.net/rss/...

(In Eternal Alpha (tm), of course.)

Fred
--
And did they get you to trade Your heroes for ghosts ? Hot ashes for
trees ? Hot air for a cool breeze ? Cold comfort for change ? And did