Link to us

Rajat Garg

10/30/2007 3:01:00 PM

Hi Guys,

I am trying to have a module on each of the pages of my website, where
user can click and take a link to the page.

They can then embed that link on their website to link to our site's
page.

How do I code to determine "this" page URL

Regards,
Rajat

Stanislav Sedov

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 12:00:38AM +0900 Rajat Garg mentioned:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am trying to have a module on each of the pages of my website, where
> user can click and take a link to the page.
>
> They can then embed that link on their website to link to our site's
> page.
>
> How do I code to determine "this" page URL
>
> Regards,
> Rajat

This depends on how you implemented your site architecture. Ruby knows
nothing about the web.

--
Stanislav Sedov
ST4096-RIPE

David Barnett

In article <anim8rfsk-99C3DC.07455230072013
@news.easynews.com>, anim8rfsk@cox.net says...

> In article <MPG.2c6213cec9022c02989808@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Barnett <dbar3518@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
> > BURN NOTICE: Psychological Warfare
> > I know acme people like this sort of thing.
>
> "acme people"?

Sorry, a typo for *some*.
Naturally, my spell checker did not pick up on it.

The globe that lights up the desk on which my keyboard
sits stopped working. It has now been replaced.

--
David Barnett

Anim8rFSK

In article <MPG.2c632325478e8b7798980b@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Barnett <dbar3518@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> In article <anim8rfsk-99C3DC.07455230072013
> @news.easynews.com>, anim8rfsk@cox.net says...
> >
> > In article <MPG.2c6213cec9022c02989808@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Barnett <dbar3518@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> >
> > > BURN NOTICE: Psychological Warfare
> > > I know acme people like this sort of thing.
> >
> > "acme people"?
>
> Sorry, a typo for *some*.
> Naturally, my spell checker did not pick up on it.
>
> The globe that lights up the desk on which my keyboard
> sits stopped working. It has now been replaced.

ahhhhhh

--
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?