does a required_by method exist?

Jack Dempsey

10/29/2007 5:29:00 PM

Through some caller() and load path searching, I've found you can get
the full path to the file requiring the one you're currently in....Is
there a built-in or easier way of doing this though?

thanks!

1 Answer

ara.t.howard

On Oct 29, 2007, at 11:28 AM, Jack Dempsey wrote:

> Through some caller() and load path searching, I've found you can get
> the full path to the file requiring the one you're currently in....Is
> there a built-in or easier way of doing this though?

over ride Kernel#require and Kernel#load

a @ http://codeforp...
--
it is not enough to be compassionate. you must act.
h.h. the 14th dalai lama