Re: ID3 Tags (#136

Gosho Thao

10/23/2007 10:50:00 AM

Please tell me how to run it on command line. When I run it, it appears
"can't
convert nil into String (TypeError) from reads_controller.rb: in
"initialize', from reads_controller.rb: in 'new', from
reads_controller.rb

Please help me. I'm a newbie for Ruby :(

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-...attachment/743...

James Gray

On Oct 23, 2007, at 5:49 AM, Gosho Thao wrote:

> Please tell me how to run it on command line. When I run it, it
> appears
> "can't
> convert nil into String (TypeError) from reads_controller.rb: in
> "initialize', from reads_controller.rb: in 'new', from
> reads_controller.rb
>
> Please help me. I'm a newbie for Ruby :(

The file you show is probably part of a Rails project. For someone
new to Ruby, that's pretty much jumping into the deep end of the pool.

You should probably start with some Ruby basics, like perhaps these
tutorials:

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/q...

http://tryruby....

Also, please create a new message when posting a question to this
mailing list. Replying to an existing topic messes up the threading
for everyone.

James Edward Gray II