JRuby users out there?

Charles Oliver Nutter

10/19/2007 9:22:00 PM

Hey, we keep hearing about big and small organizations using JRuby, but
it seems like a lot of them are either shy enough or busy enough that
they don't participate on the JRuby mailing lists or join us on IRC. If
any of you are using JRuby, we'd love to hear from you, and if you think
your project warrants it you could update the JRuby wiki with your
site/story/whatever:

http://www.headius.com/jrubywiki/index.php/Succe...

And of course, you're welcome to join #jruby on freenode or our mailing
lists at jruby.org and talk with us directly. Thanks!

- Charlie, on behalf of the whole JRuby team

1 Answer

James Britt

Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:
> Hey, we keep hearing about big and small organizations using JRuby, but
> it seems like a lot of them are either shy enough or busy enough that
> they don't participate on the JRuby mailing lists or join us on IRC. If
> any of you are using JRuby, we'd love to hear from you, and if you think
> your project warrants it you could update the JRuby wiki with your
> site/story/whatever:
>
> http://www.headius.com/jrubywiki/index.php/Succe...
>
> And of course, you're welcome to join #jruby on freenode or our mailing
> lists at jruby.org and talk with us directly. Thanks!

Nice. Rising Tide Software are very satisfied users of JRuby, and I'll
see about us getting some of our adventures up on that site.

> - Charlie, on behalf of the whole JRuby team

And a big thank to you guys for great work.

--
James Britt

"MVC applies to the Web about as well as RPC does."
- Bill de hOra