listing files in remotely with net::ssh?

Gian Holland

10/18/2007 7:42:00 PM

I want to connect to a remote server which I am able to do fine, I
would like to specify a directory and list the contents.

Anyone have any quick and simple solutions to do this or can point me
in the direction of any tutorials?

Thanks

1 Answer

Chuck Remes

On Oct 18, 2007, at 2:42 PM, Gian Holland wrote:

> I want to connect to a remote server which I am able to do fine, I
> would like to specify a directory and list the contents.
>
> Anyone have any quick and simple solutions to do this or can point me
> in the direction of any tutorials?

I would take a look at the gl_tail project [1]. It uses net-ssh
pretty extensively and has lots of code showing how to send commands
as part of your ssh session.

cr

[1] http://www.f...