hot sell nike jordan puma af1 air max nike shox etc

Libing Lin

10/18/2007 1:36:00 PM

hi,my dear friends,
thank you for reading my message!
i am a professional and honest wholesaler of all kinds of brand sneaks
and apparel.
at present,my company provied some lastest style shoes and clothes,and
other products.
in order to acquaint you with a general idea of the various kinds of our
products. i enclose my website for your reference:www.yfshoe.cn
what do you like to? all kind of the brand shoes? nice clothes?
different hat/bags?sunglasses?
come on!! contact me !!
MSN:yfshoe1@hotmail.com

John Joyce

On Oct 18, 2007, at 8:35 AM, Libing Lin wrote:

> hi,my dear friends,
> thank you for reading my message!
> i am a professional and honest wholesaler of all kinds of brand sneaks
> and apparel.
> at present,my company provied some lastest style shoes and clothes,and
> other products.
> in order to acquaint you with a general idea of the various kinds
> of our
> products. i enclose my website for your reference:www.yfshoe.cn
> what do you like to? all kind of the brand shoes? nice clothes?
> different hat/bags?sunglasses?
> come on!! contact me !!
> MSN:yfshoe1@hotmail.com

I know it's a bot spamming via the forum site, but honestly, what
kind of moron thinks spam marketing works on programmers? What an
absolute waste of oxygen...