this is for test

Vellingiri Arul

10/17/2007 8:43:00 AM

hai friends,
This is for testing.

vy
vellingiri.

Shuaib Zahda

hello welcome
but do trust the functionality of the forum

thanks

Arul hari wrote:
> hai friends,
> This is for testing.
>
> vy
> vellingiri.

Mohit Sindhwani

Shuaib Zahda wrote:
> hello welcome
> but do trust the functionality of the forum
>
> thanks
>
> Arul hari wrote:
>
>> hai friends,
>> This is for testing.
>>
>> vy
>> vellingiri.

I've been tracking this case. It's not the functionality of the forum
being tested, IMHO. My guess is that this is the person testing whether
his Ruby script can successfully send email to an external address. See
recent topics related to email ("how can send email message using
ruby?" and "what is the use of pop3?") to know how this ended up :)

But, since it was marked as "this is for test", I overlooked it! :P

Cheers,
Mohit.
10/17/2007 | 5:36 PM.