Autocompleter

Patrick Rost

10/16/2007 11:18:00 AM

Hi there,
i use the Autocompleter in a intranetweb. its fantastic.

i fill the array with text from a database. my problem is now:

i would like to hand over a second value to the autocompleter to show in
an additional textfield. example:

textfield1
textfield2

i would like to push the text into textfield1 and the "price" into
textfield2.

is this possible?

thanks in advance.
rgds
patrick

Xavier Noria

On Oct 16, 2007, at 1:18 PM, Patrick Rost wrote:

> Hi there,
> i use the Autocompleter in a intranetweb. its fantastic.
>
> i fill the array with text from a database. my problem is now:
>
> i would like to hand over a second value to the autocompleter to
> show in
> an additional textfield. example:
>
> textfield1
> textfield2
>
> i would like to push the text into textfield1 and the "price" into
> textfield2.
>
> is this possible?

Yes, but please repost your question to rubyonrails-talk or
rubyonrails-spinoffs.

-- fxn

Patrick Rost

ok - sorry !