libnet doucmentation

M. R.

10/15/2007 4:59:00 PM

hi
Now, I'm working with the libnet library (require libnet4r) and it works
good so far. But now, I would like to create RTP packets and I can't
find any documentations about libnet for ruby.

- Does somebody have any experience about libnet with ruby?
- Does it give a documentation which describe the methods?
- Can I actually create with libnet any RTP packets?

Thanks for your helpfulness...

Ari Brown

On Oct 15, 2007, at 12:59 PM, M. R. wrote:

> hi
> Now, I'm working with the libnet library (require libnet4r) and it
> works
> good so far. But now, I would like to create RTP packets and I can't
> find any documentations about libnet for ruby.
>
> - Does somebody have any experience about libnet with ruby?
> - Does it give a documentation which describe the methods?
> - Can I actually create with libnet any RTP packets?

Hey!
Sorry, I don't *actually* have an answer. But where are you finding
out how to create packets with libnet4r?

Yea, I can't find documentation either. Only my archived emails
asking how to find it :-|

Sorry,
~ Ari
crap my sig won't fit

Frank Hale

> Sorry, I don't *actually* have an answer.

Tell me I was the only one thinking he was going to say "But I did
stay at a holiday inn express last night..."