Launching torrents

Alex Shulgin

I've wrote a tiny program in Ruby to help me with my torrents. Here
is my blog post on that: http://astrangersblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/launch-all-of-your-tor...

This is my second program in Ruby and I would like to know what could
be improved about it. Performance is not an issue--my major concern
here is readability. :-)

Any feedback is much appreciated!

--
Cheers,
Alex

2 Answers

Giles Bowkett

On 10/13/07, Alex Shulgin <alex.shulgin@gmail.com> wrote:

Just wanted to say, I loved your work, in your prior career in chemistry.

--
Giles Bowkett

Blog: http://gilesbowkett.bl...
Portfolio: http://www.gilesg...
Tumblelog: http://giles.t...

Alex Shulgin

On Oct 13, 6:04 pm, "Giles Bowkett" <gil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/13/07, Alex Shulgin <alex.shul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Just wanted to say, I loved your work, in your prior career in chemistry.

*ROFL*

Geez, that wasn't really me! I'm just a namesake of that guy and we
are not even related, AFAIK...

--
Alex